Our client is a specialist Financial Services consulting company focussing on Payments.
They are growing and have immediate project requirements in Europe – in Sweden and the Netherlands.
- We require 2 strategy consultants in the Netherlands as well as 2 for Sweden
- Strategy consultancy activity will include; 1) defining lifecycle management 2) marketing strategy and 3) designing of client value propositions etc. (all typical strategy consultancy activity)
- Local language capabilities are a must (native Dutch/Flemish for the Netherlands and Swedish/Norwegian for Sweden)
- The assignment period is 3-6 months with possibility to be extended
- Experience should preferably from Tier 1 Strategy Consulting firms, “Big 4” consultancies or Accenture / Cap Gemini etc.
Although they operate in payments, payment experience is not a specific requirement. However, strategy consultancy experience is more important, and payment experience would be advantageous but not critical. General financial services experience in retail/consumer banking would also suffice.
Furthermore, the strategy consultant will have to compile slide decks etc. And are required to have a deep understanding of strategy, strategic models and frameworks. The consultant will also face-off to our client, need to work independently but will always get support from our senior managers/managing partners.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org