Background to the company
Our client is a global transaction and strategy advisory firm dedicated to renewable energy and cleantech. They have a strong focus on the European and MENA markets and support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions. They differentiate themselves through their standards, culture, network and technical understanding. Exciting times as they have a strong growth trajectory and are seeking outstanding and experienced consultants to support our global clients in effecting Net Zero.
Background to the role:
The client has opportunities in London, Paris, Berlin and Dubai. Based in one of these offices you work for clients around the globe on projects in cleantech industries. For example, you derive strategic recommendations based on deep market and technology analyses and present them to the client. You advise innovative startups in the clean energy sector on raising growth capital or mature companies on executing M&A transactions. As the responsible engagement manager, you lead their consultant team and interface with the client, structure the workload, and are responsible for the delivery of the highest-quality results to the client. Furthermore, you contribute to business development.
What they offer:
• Work in a dynamic top strategy and commercial due-diligence consulting and transaction advisory firm
• Further develop your profile in the burgeoning cleantech industry
• Be part of an international, experienced expert team
• Enjoy a positive work-life balance and attractive remuneration
• Be based in London, Paris, Berlin or Dubai, handle projects around the globe
• Typically far less travel is required than at other top strategy consultancies
• Strategy consulting from a leading management consulting firm such as MBB, LEK, OC&C etc
• Substantial experience in at least one of the Renewable Energy /cleantech sectors, enthusiasm for renewable energy
• Master’s or PhD degree in either business, engineering or physical sciences (e.g., physics, chemistry) with excellent academic achievements. Additional qualifications in business (e.g., an MBA) are a plus
• Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
• Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written . Fluency in local languages such as French or German are useful for respective offices.