Our client is a growing Media and Tech Strategy and Research Business. They are currently looking for a Research Manager for their B2B Research team.
A Research Manager will play a key role in supporting bigger and more complex projects.
What type of work does this team do?
All projects are designed bespoke to the needs of our client’s brief, following consultation with them about their needs. They use a range of traditional and cutting edge methods including both quantitative and qualitative methods. They are open to mix-methods
researchers (qual + quant), quant leaning, or qual leaning.
Examples of this team’s exciting work include:
– Fuelling the optimisation of the brand equity and communications for a leading tech company, working directly with product, developer and engineering teams
– A customer journey study for app advertisers across multiple verticals, incl. gaming, e-commerce and tech
– Thought leadership studies with widely published white papers to explore the value of martech, digital Out-Of-Home (OOH) advertising, and many more
– Brand health trackers for leading tech companies globally to help them understand and improve their brand positioning
ABOUT THE ROLE
What does a B2B Research Manager do?
– Lead smaller bespoke research and insights projects, and support Associate Directors and Directors on large-scale projects
– Coach and mentor junior researchers on research best practices
– End-to-end project management – manage timelines, deliverables and budgets across their field and data suppliers and by liaising with colleagues
– Deliver concise analysis and engaging outputs
The client has an excellent culture, good work/life balance and hybrid working arrangements.