Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic Business Analysts (Senior Consultant) to join their Digital Business team as a Senior Consultant.
You will support their clients and stakeholders across the Energy, Low Carbon, Public Sector and Healthcare market sectors to design and deliver successful digital change initiatives. As a Senior Consultant, you will work with a team of experts who will support the solution, development and management of technical solutions on behalf of their clients. This is an exciting opportunity and is central to ensuring that they can deliver and manage the right technical solutions to clients in a fast-changing environment.
- You will be able to work independently or alongside other specialist roles such as developers (external), Solution Architects, Enterprise Consultants, and Project Managers to deliver innovative solutions to our customers
- Build relationships with stakeholders to agree the appropriate design considerations and configurations through understanding of their project/business strategies.
- Advise and provide stakeholders with clear and detailed business analysis, defining their technology change and inputting in the wider solution design options.
- Act as a functional expert across project implementation and act as a bridge between stakeholders and technology to deliver innovative and successful IT solutions
- Set up project technical governance and programme implementation, documenting and articulating processes or business requirements to ensure that there is a common understanding
- Participate in design reviews and make recommendations to address risk, dependencies, issues and recommendations
- Further develop better working practices and processes across the Digital business unit.
- Support future business development initiatives, inputting into bids and proposals as required.
- BCS qualified or equivalent
- TOGAF knowledge or accreditation
- Experience in similar role in either a consultancy or digitally enabled business
- Understanding/ experience of the UK energy market, including business and data architecture/market and regulatory design processes would be beneficial.
What they offer:
Competitive salary and bonus
25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
Reward and recognition schemes
Private Bupa healthcare
Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
Matched pension contributions
Season Ticket Loan
Cycle to work scheme
Buy and Sell annual leave
Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
Corporate gym rates
Employee Assistance Programme
Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly bar