Our client is recruiting an ambitious technical Project Manager to work in their Digital business unit as a Senior Consultant.
You will support their clients and stakeholders across the Energy, Low Carbon, Public Sector and Healthcare market sectors to design and deliver successful digital change initiatives. As a Senior Consultant, you will work with a team of experts who will support the solution, development and management of technical solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity and is central to ensuring that the client can deliver and manage the right technical solutions to clients in a fast-changing environment.
- Accountable for delivering and implementing digital products and services as part of the Digital Transformation project portfolio
- You will be able to work independently or alongside other specialist roles such as developers (external), Solution Architects, Enterprise Consultants, and Project Managers to deliver innovative solutions to our customers
- You will be responsible for managing the full project delivery lifecycle to include:
- Supporting the development of project estimates for new bids
- Develop and implement a project management strategy appropriate to the client requirements.
- Leading on project planning, scheduling, controlling, and reporting of projects allocated to you
- Manage risks and ensure solutions to problems are implemented in line with change control processes
- Full project reporting including progress against plan, budget and quality
- Support effective delivery from workstream leads and adherence to quality management standards
- Ensure regular review of performance and corrective action plans are implemented for critical projects
- Drive reviews and understanding of lessons learnt outputs and feedback to drive continuous improvement
- Build strong working relationships and manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Ensure projects are followed up with benefit realisation
- Support future business development initiatives, inputting into bids and proposals as required.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Familiar or accredited with ITIL or TOGAF
- Able to work in a variety of implementation approaches, Agile and Waterfall
- Experience in similar role in either a consultancy or digitally enabled business
- Understanding/ experience of the UK energy market, including business and data architecture/market and regulatory design processes would be beneficial.
What they offer:
Competitive salary and bonus
25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Profit related Bonus (discretionary)
Reward and recognition schemes
Private Bupa healthcare
Life Assurance (up to 4 times annual salary)
Matched pension contributions
Season Ticket Loan
Cycle to work scheme
Buy and Sell annual leave
Reimbursement of eye test and up to £50 towards glasses or contacts
Corporate gym rates
Employee Assistance Programme
Summer and Christmas parties, along with monthly bar