Our client is a Tier 1 global leadership and search advisory firm which is growing their market leading international Pharma Healthcare team.
Driven by their purpose to improve the way the world is led, consultants with our client step up to the challenges their clients face and take them as their own. At the firm, you will leverage your existing industry or advisory experience, providing insightful and impactful counsel to their global client base. The Healthcare Practice is a global team who collaborate on projects for Industry clients in the Healthcare space covering Pharma, Bio Pharma, Med Tech and Healthcare. Clients include corporates, PE backed businesses, and family owned businesses. They work with truly Global brands with substantial interests in the UK and Europe including Top 10 Pharma and BioTech businesses. They have experienced strong growth in the practice both Globally and in the UK in both Pharma and MedTech (doubt digit growth in both) and now they require a new Consultant to join the team.
-Partner internally and with clients to execute search and consulting processes, from needs assessment to completion, with the highest level of quality and excellence at every stage
-Deliver a search and consulting strategy applying their market intelligence with information gathered about our clients' challenges and strategic goals
-Drive candidate and client engagement by seeking out and establishing new connections
-Enhance the client experience to make a significant impact on the client organization
- Research and stay up to date on industry trends and thought leadership, translating that into insights and advice relevant to client leadership needs and issues
- Cultivate a reputation internally within the firm as well as externally as an expert in your industry/capability
- Throughout the search and consulting process, consistently deliver credible, insightful, impactful, and nuanced counsel to the client
- Deepen and nurture long-term client relationships through the execution of the highest quality work and partnerships
- Participate in a range of valuable business development activities that enhance client relationships
- Use the experience and information gained in client work to grow the firm’s intellectual capital and knowledge
- Mentor and develop colleagues in execution best practices in alignment with our culture of apprenticeship and collaboration
- Demonstrate effective team collaboration skills and contribute to a culture of constructive feedback
What they look for in candidates:
- Extensive experience from a MBB or similar professional services firm and/or career progression at a relevant blue-chip company in the strategy field.
- Degree from top universities with demonstrated academic excellence
- Evidence of client service and advisory skills.
- Track record of commercial growth and development would be useful
- Personality: Excellent people skills, great communication, commercial acumen, intellectually curious, resilient and credible with senior stakeholders