Our client are an established specialist international consulting firm who have delivered performance improvement projects for some of the best known names in the UK and around the world. They work across sectors and there are opportunities to develop your skills in a particular industry or to work across a broader range of environments. You will be given the opportunity to develop and hone your skills quickly, whilst making real change on client sites. Their clients are some of the most successful and forward thinking companies and their focus is always on delivering them sustainable performance improvements. They offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive package of benefits. Clear progression opportunities will give scope for development as your skills broaden with the opportunity to move through our development programme and take control of your own projects.
Summary of role:
The role of the Senior Consultant is to support the successful delivery of performance improvement projects, working on site with other members of the team, you will be refining processes and coaching managers and supervisors in new ways of working. You will be responsible for developing and implementing project activities along side other members of the project team and under the guidance of a Project Manager.
• Working within a project team on the client site from Monday to Thursday the senior consultant will typically have their own workstreams which support performance improvement as part of a wider project team.
• Help to develop project solutions and work closely with client staff to change behaviours at the front line.
• Working closely with the Project Manager you will be responsible for process mapping, coaching and training amongst other activities.
• Consulting experience from a consulting firm / internal consultancy
• Demonstrable experience in organisational change management
• Good stakeholder management skills, to ensure successful delivery of projects
• Good analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement performance improvement solutions within a variety of environments
• Ability to build strong client relationships, engaging staff at all levels
• Full valid UK driving licence and access to a car
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salary comprising basic pay, performance bonus, car allowance, BUPA, Pension Contribution and Life Assurance.
• 25 days annual leave increasing by 1 day a year after 3 years employment to a maximum of 30 days.
• Range of attractive benefits through Perkbox
• Opportunity to develop your skills through a combination of project experience and training with a clear pathway towards Chartered Management Consultant status.